Looking for a Translator to provide quality translations?
Post your project
Using the online twago platform you can find a top expert to undertake your translations
Post your translation project here
Private customers as well as companies have the possibility via twago to post their translation projects online easily and without complications
Reviews and recommendations, along with the presentation of the experienced Translator, are all important factors which will guide you when choosing the freelancer who can provide you with professional standard translations.
Find an expert to solve your translation needs
Whether you work in a large company or you are a self-employed freelancer, when conducting business internationally you will often need the services of a qualified expert to ensure that your co-operation and joint ventures with clients from other countries are successful. In this globalised age it is more important than ever to ensure that your vital business contract, technical documents, instruction manual and so forth are translated accurately by a excellent translator. Regardless of which language you need documents to be translated into you can find the perfect translator through twago
Find your expert through twago: How the process works
- Free Registration: To join the twago platform is completely free, and grants you access to tens of thousands of experts, including hundreds of the best and verified translators.
- Upload your project for free: You can detail the scope and goal of your translation, the length, expected duration and proposed cost of your translation. These details will be viewed by every freelancer on our platform so you can be sure of finding the best freelance translator for your translation.
- Choose your verified expert: Use the references, qualifications and skills provided by every translator to decide which translator is perfect to provide your translation. As all of our translators are fully checked and verified you can be sure your expert will provide a professional standard translation.
- Secure payment procedure: For peace of mind use our secure payment service Escrow when paying your translator for their expert translation.
How do I attract the best expert for my translation?
To attract the perfect translator for your project there are a few factors to be taken into consideration ;
- Accurate translation description: To attract translators best suited to your translation needs it is vital that you define the scope, context and goal of your translation as accurately as possible. For example, if your text is aimed at a specific country audience then advertise for an expert who comes from that country, so that they best know the market and can subsequently provide a better translation.
- Outline technical aspects of the translation: If your translation is economic, scientific or technical in nature then outline this in the translation project description so that you attract an offer from a translator skilled in this area.
- Translation format: If you wish for the translator to provide a translation in a HTML format, or through an audio or video format then specify so. Therefore you will attract a translator with knowledge of how to realize your translation in the desired format.
- Budget accordingly: If your translation is overly technical, needs special formatting or is very long then be realistic and propose a price that a translator would respond positively towards.
- Project management: Set milestones to monitor the progress of the project, and set a strict deadline to eliminate any delays on behalf of the translator when providing your translation./li>
- Choose an expert translator: Be wise with your money and translation project, follow the reviews and references provided by every translator to choose the best translator for your project so as to avoid disappointment on your behalf.
Translator: Advantages of using the twago platform for your translation
- Our international reach ensures that you will find a native-speaker translator for your desired translation project.
- By using twago you can negotiate with the freelance translator directly save costs by not having to go through an expensive translation agency to get your documents translated.
- Using the platform is easy. With free registration and the secure payment procedure ensures your translation will be completed quickly and that the translator is paid securely.
- There is no need to undertake lengthy research through the yellow pages for a suitable translator. Trust that you will find hundreds of the best translators on twago.
What is a fair price for a Translator undertaking your translation?
Whilst you are free to negotiate with the translator over the exact price of your translation there are some universal guidelines for what to charge for a translation. On average, a line that consists of 55 characters will be charged at rate of 0.89 Euro. This includes spacing. Nevertheless, the size and difficulty of your translation will influence the rate that your translator works for.
Regardless of which language you need a translation for, you can be sure to find the perfect translatorwith twago, so why not join today and solve your translation problems forever!