As the world is currently transfixed on Netflix’s 80’s homage Stranger Things, a couple of Chicago-based font enthusiasts have created the awesome Make it Stranger – a web tool that let’s you “strangify” any two-word slogans of your choice.
So add a little of strangeness to your startup and working life with these pre-made slogans, or create one of your own. Just click any of the images to open full size versions.
1. Keep it simple, keep it strange
2. When you’re getting the itch to bring your own idea to life
3. Please find me an angel (investor)
4. Do this, or someone else surely will
5. What is this skype-thingy you are speaking of?
6. Be scalable or be square!
7. Remember… innovation NOT imitation!
8. Pulling another late one on the beanbag …
9. First solve the problem, then write the code
10. UX is everything
Already have a business or thinking of starting one and need some expert help? Try one of the thousands of affordable freelance experts on twago.
(Bonus) Oh, Freelancers, we haven’t forgotten about you either…
We know you’ve already binge-watched this show in spite of your upcoming deadlines ?
Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us ?
Now that you’ve watched Stranger Things, you are ready to sink your Demogorgon-like teeth into a new project? Choose from hundreds of exciting freelance projects on twago.