Berlin maximal, the business magazine for SMBs in the region of the greater Berlin area, is published by Berlin’s newspaper, tagesspiegel.de. The editors of Berlin maximal nominate the “Startup of the month” for every issue of the montly magazine. In the services sector, twago was award startup of the month for September 2010. After interviewing twago’s CEO Gunnar Berning, the September issue of Berlin maximal features a twago company profile.
- „Diversity Prize” 2011 – Awarded to German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Berlin start-up twago
- The Next Web Awards 2013: twago is the best Web App
- twago wins German Diversity Prize 2011, along with German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Berlin based company exemplary in integration – twago.de wins award for “diversity at work”
- Worth millions in just one year – Internet start-up twago reels in six-digit investment