EU-Startups.com, a website covering Internet and Mobile startups out of the European Union and the European continent mentions the closure of a financing round of about €2.25 million for twago, backed by new investors Euro Serve Media.
“The Berlin-based service broker Twago is back from the brink of bankruptcy with the closure of a financing round of about €2.25 million, backed by new investors Euro Serve Media (publishers of Germany’s Yellow Pages) and media-for-equity fund German Media Pool.”
- European Online-work marketplace twago secures $2.9M financing round
- twago is stronger than ever before!
- The Next Web Awards 2013: twago is the best Web App
- Randstad Innovation Fund invests in Europe’s leading project platform twago
- Worth millions in just one year – Internet start-up twago reels in six-digit investment