Start your freelance career the right way. Come work in the cloud!
Curious about freelancing and online work? Every freelancer is welcome on twago.com – the leading online freelance platform in Europe! So if you’re looking for new freelancing jobs or want to broaden your skill-set and become a freelancing superhero, you’ve come to the right place.
Follow this simple guide and start your new freelance career in minutes!
1. Click the “Register” link on the twago.com homepage. It’s free and takes a few short minutes. You are given the opportunity to sign up with your Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter accounts.
2. Create your profile: Get noticed by clients by showcasing your skills, portfolio (if you have one) and of course a great smiling photo!
3. Browse projects: Find projects in all areas of work, such as Web and Development (IT), Design, Writing, Marketing and more. Each day our clients are posting projects that need freelancers like you. Find a project you like? Send the client a quote and friendly message. It’s super easy.
Once you’re settled, then why not learn a little more about twago.
4. Discover twago by reading of our little introduction.
5. Read our Terms and Conditions. This step is often forgotten and yet so important. Give yourself as many chances as possible to become successful on twago.
6. Become familiar with the blog. Here we post tips and advice for freelancers and clients, twago news, guides and tutorials to develop your activity and skills. The twago blog is your ally, not to mention your best friend! Use it well.
Voilà, you are ready to go on twago. You now belong to a vast network of freelancers and clients of various backgrounds, who bring countless web projects to life on a daily basis. And now it’s your turn. Are you serious about giving up that dull day job and becoming your own boss as a successful online freelancer? twago.com has all the tools to turn your dream into a reality. The big step is getting started. Luckily, we’ve made it easy for you…