Junior Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can make a difference by contributing to the success of a newly launched product with a lot of traction? Are you full of ambition and eager to change the world of online work with us? If working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as:
Junior Business Development Manager (m/ f/ d)
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on business development manager who wants to join our enterprise sales team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work closely with our managing directors on the enterprise sales roadmap. You will pick up signals from the market, competition and technology and translate them into leads for our enterprise solution. You will do market research and help our managing directors to convert clients from a first presentation to the signature on the contract. Since you will be working directly with our managing directors, the position will be highly visible and offers tremendous opportunity for growth.
What you’ll do
- As part of the Corporate Sales Team, you cooperate with the top management in developing a customer-centered and competitive global sales strategy for twago enterprise
- You translate market and customer trends into relevant measures and activities within the scope of the company-wide sales strategy and initiate as well as support strategic projects that help the company achieve its goals
- You analyse sales activities and required areas of action, identify potentials and develop customer-centered ideas and solutions for boosting the company’s performance and improving customer satisfaction
- You generate and enrich lead lists, identify target customers that fit the overall enterprise sales strategy and prepare documents for client presentation
- You help the top management to organize the enterprise sales workflow
What you should bring in
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree / MBA or an equivalent and have already acquired ideally first practical work experience
- You have a strong command of German and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when interacting with co-workers and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
What`s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of online work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully mediate various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
If you feel ready for this, send us your application for this “Junior Business Development Manager” position with your availability, salary expectations and a link to your current online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button below:
Also let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.