Front end Developer (m/f)
Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? If you want to profit from numerous benefits and working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
Your role as Front end Developer (m/f)
As part of an experienced, high-performing development team (currently 9 people) you will have a major responsibility for our Frontend Development. You play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to our platform and move your team forward. Delivering an excellent user experience across desktop and mobile clients is what drives you.
What you should bring in
● You have a BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area or equivalent work experience
● Several years of work experience delivering world-class web applications, experience with REST APIs, proficiency in front-end performance optimization and experience with using version control and branching models
● Expert in markup and styling implementation, using the best of HTML5 and CSS3 – furthermore you are an experienced user of SCSS/SASS/LESS or similar sustainable styling systems
● Basic understanding of the relevant protocols like Http & Websocket
● Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English (no German required)
A plus would be
● Skills in Ajax, Require JS, Angular or React
● Some experience in SEO, backend development (Java, JSP) and design (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Fireworks)
● GIT & Agile/Scrum experience
● A public portfolio of relevant work that you are proud to share
What’s in it for you
● Flexible working time arrangements
● Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
● Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team (no German required)
● Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
● A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
● Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
● Fresh fruits, drinks and joined lunch every week
● Working on Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
Team2Venture (twago) is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up and part of Randstad, one of the global leaders in the HR services industry. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. We run Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work and just recently launched our first white-label talent pool solution for big corporations. We provide excellent working conditions in an international, motivated and homely working atmosphere.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Front end Developer” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Laura Christenhuß. If you prefer to send your data via email, feel free to do so: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you.