Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? If you want to profit from numerous benefits and working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
Your role as Frontend Engineer
As part of an experienced, high-performing development team (currently 7 people) you will have a major responsibility for our Frontend Development. You play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to our platform and move your team forward. Delivering an excellent user experience across desktop and mobile clients is what drives you.
What you should bring in
● You have a BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area or equivalent work experience
● Several years of work experience delivering world-class web applications, proficiency in front-end performance optimization and experience with distributed software development, including version control
● Expert in markup and styling implementation, using the best of HTML5 and CSS3 – furthermore you are an experienced user of SCSS/SASS/LESS or similar sustainable styling systems
● Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English
A plus would be
● Skills in Ajax, Require JS, Angularjs, and Backbone
● Some experience in SEO, backend development (Java, JSP) and design (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Fireworks)
● A public portfolio of relevant work that you are proud to share
What’s in it for you
● Flexible working time arrangements
● Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
● Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
● Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
● An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
● A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
● Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
● Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
● Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
● Working on Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Frontend Engineer” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Laura Christenhuß and click button below.
We look forward to meeting you.