Junior Growth Marketer
Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? For you, coding and technical chops are essential parts of your profession as a great marketer? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? If you want to profit from numerous benefits and working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as:
Junior Growth Marketer
We are currently looking for a committed Junior Marketer for our Growth Marketing Team at our Berlin Headquarters. If you have some hands-on experience in marketing and CRM and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people in the heart of Berlin, then this could be your next career opportunity.
- You will help your team in analyzing data and optimizing our existing performance marketing and CRM campaigns
- You will help manage CRM campaigns run through our Customer Data Platform
- You will help manage our prospecting and re-activation campaigns on various external platforms
- You will take an active role in the setup and automation of accurate and relevant marketing reports
- You will be building new campaigns (email, SMS, notifications, etc.) from segmentation, template creation to the tweaking of the campaign in the CRM platform
- You will report on initiatives, running analysis to monitor and improve campaigns and bring maximum value for our clients
- You will work with various stakeholders from different departments and clients
Who we’re looking for
- 1-2 years work experience in the field of CRM and/or performance/direct marketing with previous experience in project management
- Familiarity with email templates, HTML
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and at least one analytics tools
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
What we expect from you:
- You speak English (Dutch and German skills are beneficial but not required)
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment with lots of opportunities to take responsibility, grow and create hands-on impact
- Work with a supportive and open-minded international team
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Become a part of our team!
If you feel ready for this, send us your application as “Junior Growth Marketer” with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also prefer to use the apply-button below.
Also let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.