Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can make a difference by contributing to the success of a newly launched product with a lot of traction? Are you full of ambition and eager to change the world of online work with us? If working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you! For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
Recruiter / Active Sourcer (m/ f/ d)
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who wants to join our team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work for our largest enterprise customers. You will be responsible for recruiting talents matching the needs of our large enterprise customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for high-volume roles
- Review and improve job descriptions and externally distribute job openings
- Source candidates using the client’s talent pools and job board keyword searches (including, but not limited to, reaching out to prospective applicants and referral sources, attending career fairs and networking, etc.)
- Coordinate all aspects of the talent onboarding to the talent pool (including, but not limited to, help in creating profiles, answer questions, help to assign them to pools, following up with candidates, etc.)
- Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate from first contact to hire
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Other ad hoc projects as required (e.g. assist in twago’s own talent search)
What you should bring in
- You have successfully completed a bachelor, master’s or equivalent degree and have already acquired practical work experience ideally in the field of HR for example as searcher, recruiter, recruitment consultant or delivery manager
- You have a strong command of German or Dutch and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication skills and exhibit confidence when interacting talents
- High emotional intelligence (adept at dealing with social/emotional conflicts)
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
What`s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of online work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully mediate various projects. Recently, our new product Twago talent pools was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
If you feel ready for this, send us your application for this “Recruiter / Active Sourcer” position with your availability, salary expectations and a link to your current online portfolio to email@example.com or by using the apply button below:
Also let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.