Scrum Master (m/f)
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can make a difference by contributing to the success of a newly launched product? Are you full of ambition and eager to change the world of online work with us? If working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
We are looking for you! Join us in our Berlin office today!
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
full-time | limited contract
Your role as Scrum Master:
- Lead the implementation of Scrum in the development process
- Organize, moderate scrum ceremonies, and assist the product team with backlog grooming and story refinement
- Coach the Product and Dev teams in agile principles and best practices
- Consult and guide the team to continuous learning and improvement
- Set team KPIs, measure and track them to help foster improvement and adapt techniques
- Document processes and ceremonies
- Foster a culture of open communication and transparency, as well as knowledge sharing across the team either written or spoken
What you should bring in:
- 5 years of experience in facilitating agile software development transformation
- Profound knowledge of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- A drive for agile ideas, continuous improvement, and experimentation
- A passion for moderating meetings, coaching team members, and managing conflicts
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to promote a fun and healthy working environment with humour and optimism
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Jira and Confluence have no secrets for you
- Knowledge in other agile methodologies is a plus
- Empathetic and patient but also very goal-oriented
- Passion for tech
- Team player
What’s in it for you
- Working for Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
- Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 30 professionals
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- A fantastic opportunity to learn, do more outside of your current comfort zone and grow
- Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
- Fresh fruits, drinks, free company lunch and BBQ whenever you are in a grilling mood!
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Scrum Master” with your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com. Also let us know if you have any questions. You may also prefer to use the apply button below:
We look forward to meeting you.
About twago – 10 years of talent and counting…
twago is the leading platform for online work in Europe and stands for “Teamwork Across Global Offices”. The company was founded in 2009 in Berlin, Europe’s new digital mecca, with a mission to revolutionize the global modern workplace by promoting teamwork across global offices and inspiring individuals and companies worldwide to find, hire and collaborate with experts online. In 2016, twago was acquired by Randstad Holding to operate as a stand-alone entity while taking full advantage of the expertise and knowledge offered by our mother company.
On twago marketplace, our B2C product, individuals or companies of all sizes find the experts they need for projects, and freelancers and agencies find work and grow their businesses. There are over 530,000 experts using the platform to find projects, and we have generated over €400,000,000 in project volume since our inception.