Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Calling all Product Managers…
Are you looking for a new job in Berlin that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
Come work for twago
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for a committed and experienced Senior Technical Product Manager. If you have a high passion for user experience driven web development, possess a great degree of self-motivation and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people then this could be your next career opportunity.
● You will be responsible for thinking holistically about processes and features and working to get them released
● You will prioritize and translate user and business needs into explicit technical specifications
● In cooperation with your team (PM, QA, design) and development you will develop exceptionally visual and intuitively designed modern interfaces and platform-specific user experiences
● With a deep focus on delighting users you will use your insights into research, usage and trends to improve, re-design and re-think the product experience
● You will be engaging in some BI activities, such as tracking our KPI’s, evaluating and interpreting data from our database and web analytic tools and preparing data for management and managerial reports
● You will be the interface between development and other organizational units
● You define abstractly, what the design-team will visualize and make sure, design &
UX meets the requirements
What we expect from you
● Successfully finished studies of computer science, economics, or any related technical discipline
● 3+ year experience in product management with solid track record of developing and launching successful products
● Proven ability to successfully own a product end-to-end, preferably with experience in online marketplaces or relevant online markets
● Ability to synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into product concepts and requirements.
● Strong analytical mind with a profound understanding of technical implementation requirements and challenges
● Usability is not a concept for you but a religion
● Ability to deliver projects on time with minimal supervision (80/20 approach)
● Strong written and verbal communication, leadership, and collaboration skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Very good command of MS Excel and SQL, ideally also Google Analytics
● Proven knowledge of requirements engineering techniques
What we offer
● Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
● Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
● Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
● An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the
online working industry
● A fantastic opportunity to do more outside of your current comfort zone
● Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Friedrichstrase)
● Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application – resume, certificates, and a cover letter with your availability and salary expectations – to Laura Christenhuß at email@example.com.