Software Tester for Web Application (m/f)
Calling all Software Testers…
Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
Come work for twago
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for a committed and experienced Software tester for Web application. If you have a great degree of self-motivation and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people then this could be your next career opportunity.
● Work closely with Product Management, Development and Management
● Have a stake in quality of requirements
● Ensure quality of weekly releases via automated & manual testing
● Plan and help implementing a strategy for next level automatization & test case
What we expect from you
● 4+ years of experience in manual and automated testing of web-platforms
● Hands on mentality to setup, test & rollout new tools and document processes
● Structured approach to problems, ability to abstract and concentrate on priorities
● Plan and execute tasks autonomously
● Strong analytical skills and strategic views
● Strong team player
● Development/DevOps skills are a plus
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
● Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
● Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
● Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
● An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the
online working industry
● A fantastic opportunity to do more outside of your current comfort zone
● Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
● Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application – resume, certificates, and a cover letter with your availability and salary expectations – to Laura Christenhuß at email@example.com.