The Wall Street Journal comes to the question, which will advance the three cities in Europe to a technology hub. Tel Aviv, London and Berlin have their merits and abilities. Gunnar Berning, CEO of twago has, on this subject a very personal opinion:
“You need people with crazy ideas who are willing to build something very big and then go to the next club around the corner in order to have some fun. You need people from all nations. The next big player will be a very diverse company,(…)”
- What would you like to read in the twago blog? Send us your ideas!
- Silicon Allee: interview with twago founder Gunnar Berning
- Round-up of the week: Facebook deals, Youtube overhaul, Google +1
- Germany – With twago around the World
- „Diversity Prize” 2011 – Awarded to German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Berlin start-up twago