Spiegel Online international writes about Berlin as the perfect place for startups.
“The list of new tech start-ups in the German capital is long — and sounds more like a name-dropping of exotic African valleys than a potential anchor of Berlin’s future economy: Ondango, Wooga, Twago, Neonga, Veodu. The list goes on. Not all, of course, will end up making the leap to Internet stardom, but Cohler says that, whereas German start-ups in the past tended to be more focused on the German market, “we are now starting to see companies in Berlin that are addressing a global market.””
Read the full article here.
- The Times: From ‘poor but sexy’ to Silicon Alley: Berlin starts up again
- Carolina: from twago to “Der Spiegel” cover
- TNW (The Next Web): Overhyped or underrated startup city? Either way, it’s crunch time for Berlin
- twago reviews in the media
- Job Market: Freelancers are gaining ground – International Freelancers Day on Sep 23