“Twago, which provides a “global online intermediation platform” for services in the areas of IT, design, and business support, has received backing from a Frankfurt, Germany-based investment group from the private banking sector. The exact amount isn’t being disclosed but is described as in the “six-digit” Euros, while the actual investors are also remaining coy.”
Read the full article here.
- Worth millions in just one year – Internet start-up twago reels in six-digit investment
- EU-Startups.com mentions twago news in “Worth Reading” section
- The Next Web Awards 2013: twago is the best Web App
- U.K startups and investors to benefit from new spending measures
- twago pushes country expansion with the launch of twago Italy