- Frankfurt-based investment group invests in twago.com
- twago records monthly growth rate of 40 percent
- Investment supports twago’s overall business strategy
A Frankfurt-based investment group from the private banking sector has invested a six-digit Euro amount in the Berlin-based start-up twago.com. twago is a global online intermediation platform for high-quality services in the areas of IT, design, and business support services. Hence, twago’s market value has risen to a multi-million Euro sum within just one year.
Berlin, 17 November 2010. Online outsourcing and offshoring are the markets of the future. Until 2020, McKinsey predicts growth rates of over 500 percent. One year ago, the German Internet start-up twago entered this exact market. The business records an average monthly growth rate of 40 percent.
“twago is the business we have been waiting for on the German market. Particularly the global orientation promises high turnovers in the future. Apart from the advanced concept, the founder team and the future business strategy presented to us were determining factors for our investment,” the lead investor from Frankfurt, who wishes to remain anonymous, explained. Gunnar Berning, Thomas Jajeh, and Maria Lindinger form the founder trio. Before they founded twago, all three worked for global enterprises. “We are very happy that our concept has been received so well,” says Gunnar Berning. Thomas Jajeh states: “particularly the investor’s banking experience is of strategic importance for twago.” “We were in the fortunate position to be able to choose our investors freely from several interested parties,” Maria Lindinger adds.
twago is currently in the process of further market entries in Europe. The product leadership is continually being extended and further news can be expected within the coming weeks. This first investment round promotes this aim and is likely to increase the growth rate even further.
- Successful start for twago, the European provider of worldwide services
- Press Release: twago Acquires Spanish Competitor ‘Adtriboo’
- 1 year of twago – Berlin Based Start-Up Changes The World Of Working
- 2010 Top 10 IT- Skills for Service Providers
- Job Market: Freelancers are gaining ground – International Freelancers Day on Sep 23