Will consider candidates across the UK for remote working
The role requires a deep understanding of 3D content development and the ideal candidate will have experience in producing visualisation animations to a high quality as well as an understanding of efficient 3D modelling for real time applications such as VR and AR.
The candidate will have worked on industrial visualisation projects and will have used 3D CAD data as the basis for technical animations as well as having the ability to deliver creative and engaging animation work to communicate technical and complicated information succinctly.
The candidate will be up to date with current industry techniques and will have an attitude of continually improving and enhancing their skills. They will also be well organised and always looking for ways to improve and enhance our content development pipeline.
The Candidate will be part of a team on large projects and may also be required to work independently on small client projects, responsible for all aspects of development in those cases.
• 3D animation skills - Competent, creative and fast:
• Modelling (objects and environments)
• Edit/Post Production
• Self learner, keeping up to date with evolution of tools and always looking for new/better ways of doing things
• 3DS Max, VRay, Adobe After Effects & Premier
• +’s. Unity, CAD skills, MoCap and character animation