gTeam believes that bringing the best software to clients begins with the quality of the team behind it. Our concept is simple. We hire only the most talented individuals for our teams, no matter where they live.
If you are a potential "gTeamer", join our team today. We offer unique benefits when you work with us. You have the flexibility to work remotely, opportunity to learn and grow, ability to innovate and break status quo. Be part of our team if you want to work in an environment that allows you to work from anywhere, that does not require "facetime" at your desk and that values and measures your contribution and excellence.
Why work here?
- Freedom to choose the work location that makes you more productive
- Challenging work
- Diverse team
- To be part of the cutting edge software development
- Competitive compensation
What are the responsibilities on the job?
- Manage 100+ customers with goal of renewing and upgrading those accounts
- Aggressive & fantastic communicator, relentlessly positive and optimistic
- A natural salesperson, able to use executive presence and authentic persuasion to engage customers.
- Able to "frame the debate" and establish the operating plan, vs. passively being pulled into status quo situations.
- Are fearlessly confident, while humble and endearing.
- Will be given our largest and, oftentimes, most challenging customer relationships.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Fluent in English, French, Italian, and German.
- OUTSTANDING communication skills - written and conversational fluency in German, Italian, and French. Dutch and Spanish are a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience in technology and /or business to business
- Positive and resilient mindset
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Proven ability to dynamically establish and adjust priorities based on activity
- Ability to multitask effectively
- World class relationship building skills
- Proficient PC skills
- Salesforce experience
- Skype with video webcam
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
How to qualify: Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won't last more than a week, and if you've got the motivation, you'll be done in a few hours.
Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you real assignments and on-going work.
For more information regarding this job offer and the application process, please send us a message.
Job offer valid thru Fri, Nov 01, 2013 4.30 AM EST (9.30 AM GMT +1)