I need a fairly basic installation of Alfresco Commuinty Edition done on a Rackspace Ubuntu Cloudserver.
Conditions of installation:
1) Basic Alfresco Share installation - no additional development required at this stage
2) Configure HTTP-Apache server in front of the tomcat server
3) Install security certificates and configure Apache so that users can only access Alfresco through HTTPS
4) Generric hardening of the ubuntu system
5) Alfresco/Tomcat should not be running in root context
Additionally to the above our installation will need to be accessable by webDav and able to accept incoming e-mails through SMTP.
I will provide:
1) Root access to a rackspace cloud server
2) Security certificates
Please let me know if you would be interested in completing the above implementation, what relevant experience you have (reference please)