I'm looking for a programmer who can provide the following Arduino Uno R3 services:
Production of Full program to carry out the following functions utilising TVOut or other similar:
- Overlay text onto live video feed from COMPOSITE Camera utilising "Video Overlay Shield"
- Text to display: Camera Identification : Number or Text
- Text to display: Current Camera Temperature: From external temp sensor (Analogue)
- Feature: alarm functions: If camera temp exceeds set point then show warning on screen & initiate a relay
- Feature: Conversion between 'Celcius & Farhenheit (Vice Versa)
- Feature: Digital input: If contact closes then show warning on screen & initiate relay (same relay as above)
- Feature: Log time spent in "Alarm" Conditions. Allow user to view this info.
- Feature: OSD Menu - User configurable via keyboard or with input buttons, enabling end user to change text, text position, without having to remove the board & reprogram.
The Arduino may be a little underpowered for this task so i am open to other idea however the video passthrough must be Composite in & out, so no HDMI,DVI etc...