Session expiration Your session is going to expireClick here to extend

Budget (€) :

6,000 - 10,000

Posted on

2/3/12 4:59 PM

This project has expired

Why don't you register anyway? We are sure that you will find many similar projects out of the thousands waiting for you!

Post similar project now



A Magento based project that can be configurated as bussines needs to perform B2B process. 

We have a B2B legacy portal that want to be move to Magento.

Some of our proccess are not in Magento so needs to be created, probably Magenteo fits 80% of our actual portal so the other 20% process needs to be develop (Waranty, Claims, others...).

We also need to connect the Magento with SAP to sincronize the data (Prices, Catalog, Order Entry) .