Experience required: 3-6 years
Full-time, flexible schedule
Our company (Startup) develops an innovative next-generation solution, which will provide direct interaction between producers and consumers. We are looking for ambitious professionals on the team, which will be interesting to bring this project together with our team of professionals
Our project is:
Innovation in the field of Supply chain management;
A platform for work and interaction for a variety of organizations (stores, suppliers, manufacturers);
• Analysis of the movement of goods (big data, analytics, etc.), Machine Learning, AI;
Integration with different systems (POS server 1S and etc) a large number of commodity items and operations with them;
Our Target is
Our goal is to reduce prices for the buyer by creating a new ecosystem and eliminating the chain of intermediaries.
• Development of backend from the very beginning for a large business platform.
• Good knowledge of python 3;
• Knowledge of git, docker;
• Linux at the console level;
• Experience with frameworks sqlalchemy, flask;
• Good knowledge of postgresql, redis, rabbitmq;
• A great advantage is experience with nameko and apistar;
• Experience with click.house is welcome as well.
• Based in the office. For those interested in this vacancy, there is a possibility of remote work with a periodic appearance in the office;
• The final salary level will be discussed with a successful candidate;
• Work under the guidance of an experienced and professional technical leader;
• Work in the lean kanban model (light processes, results orientation, a minimal amount of bureaucracy);
• Project management in Jira and Confluence;
• After 6 months of successful work, The Company provides Voluntary health insurance (VHI).