We’re Looking for Rockstars!
Bilingual (Japanese - English) Customer Support Needed
Hello, everyone! We’re looking for Remote Bilingual (Japanese - English) Customer Support (email & chat support).
We are Strikingly
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots. We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
You can learn more about us from the news:
Your job is to spread happiness and create WOW moments to our customers, specifically:
- Emanate our brand and personality in every customer interaction by adopting the Strikingly voice and tone
- Deliver WOW moments through exceptional customer service to new and existing customers across all channels (email, chat, social media)
- Translate our product and all customer communications like newsletters, lifecycle emails, and more
- Develop expertise on our product and internal software to help our customers efficiently
- Maintain happiness and positivity in every customer and team interaction
We ask our Happiness Officers to have:
- Professional level Japanese and English communication skills
- Strong passion to help people with different learning curves
- Deep love for learning new things, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work at full-time capacity (40 hours per week)
- Working desktop/computer with at least 8GB RAM, Windows 10/MacOS 10.12.6, Core i3/AMD Ryzen 3 or higher; and at least 20Mbps internet connection
And we offer all our Happiness Officers:
- Convenience in working from anywhere
- Fun and collaborative international working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and growth opportunities
- Paid leave with tenure of one (1) year and above