*** is Europe's largest Android platform with more than 50 employees and 18 million visitors monthly users. We provide the latest news & first hand reports about everything relating to Android. We continuously test and recommend great apps to our users. In addition we provide technical services within the Android ecosystem - like app stores and app promotion solutions - to business customers.
Do you want to be part of a challenging and rapidly growing business? We're looking for highly motivated and success-driven individuals, who are excited about working in an international environment and want to help our platform grow and develop.
“Blogger, Tech/Android Writer AndroidPIT.com”
Currently we are looking for creative and enthusiastic Android-Experts who can support our continuously growing international team and who enjoy working online.
- Write regular blog posts – about 10-15 posts (with about 300-400 words) on a weekly basis- on the subject of Android-Devices & Apps to our English-language website.
- Write informative, entertaining, and always up-to-date articles.
- Set-up & follow the latest trends for the AndroidPIT.com Website.
- Experience with mobile devices and with tech in general. Preferably you are an experienced Android user.
- Ideally you study, communication studies, journalism, new media, modern technologies or you have already gained some insight to any other relevant field.
- You have excellent and unique writing skills and are able to work on your own.
- You are English native speaker and you are located in the USA.
- You will be integrated into our team and will have the possibility to gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development.
- Creative freedom and flexible work plan.
- Attractive remuneration with future career opportunities.
Have we drawn your interest?
If so, then please send your CV including your possible start date to: