need the development of a board game that will follow the rules below
- Use a 12 x 8 board with the starting arrangement as shown in the attached file
- Black plays first.
- All pieces may move any number of spaces in the horizontal or vertical direction.
- A single stone is captured if it is surrounded on two opposite sides.
- The outside walls cannot be used to capture men.
- A stone in the corner can be captured by two stones placed across the corner.
- Multiple stones can be captured along a line.
- The king (or dux) cannot be captured but can be immobilized by being surrounded on all four sides.
- First player to immobilize the enemy king wins.
- The king is immobilized if it is blocked by an enemy stone such that it has no place left to move.
- If the game stalemates, the player with the most captured enemy stones wins.
- Sequences of plays that repeat endlessly must be prohibited (this is usually obvious to both players after two series of moves repeats -- any move initiating a third repeating series of moves is illegal).
- Players must announce when they 'squeeze' a stone in-between enemy stones (to avoid any later dispute).
a. two players play or
b, one against the computer
c. colors are black and white
d. runs on windows 7 PC