We are an international company with 130 employers from 30 countries.
We collect vast amounts of data from interactions with millions of users every day. As Business Intelligence Analyst you are in charge of "making sense" of the data - providing analysis, reports and actionable business insights to all business units in the company. This is a fulltime employment or freelance position
Your Role/The Project Position
- woring period 4-6 months
- we have about 700 GB in compressed data stored in a column-store SQL database (Exasol). This data is a copy of our production data, so a lot of JOINs are needed to get the data requested. In total, about 200 tables of which 50 are sufficient for 99% of the work.
- The main responsibility of the job is creating ad-hoc analysis of reports for business stakeholders (output are usually Excel files). This requires 2-3 days/week.
- Additional responsibilities if you have statistical knowledge:
- - Creating statistical analysis that drive product decisions (e.g. user segmentation, statistical analysis of A/B test results)
- - Building statistical models for factor analysis of revenue development and prediction of future revenues
- after the project a long term collaboration is possible
- budget is daily-rate (gross)
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science, statistics or similar field
- 2-5 years of work experience as business intelligence engineer or similar role
- SQL Wizard. You are no stranger to SQL queries with hundreds of lines
- Real-world experience in statistical analysis
- Very high attention to detail - you obsess about providing 100% accurate data
- Very self driven. The ability to multi task and to work autonomously
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment