At [OBSCURED] we are part of a globally operating venture builder, the [OBSCURED], headquartered in the Silicon Valley. In Munich specifically, we are focused on introducing the best international growth stage start-ups to the DACH region.
This particular project is for one of our high-growth clients, a fast growing Turkish e-commerce startup which just secured a new funding round and moves quickly to internationalise its business in foreign markets. Its main product is a website widget which significantly increases conversion rates, purchase basket size and customer engagement. The client identified the DACH region as a key strategic market.
Our client is now looking for an energetic sales representative/business development manager which match the following description.
The Account Executive both manages existing accounts and closes sales for the given leads. As the individual who represents Segmentify and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can manage a pipeline of leads & accounts within a short period of time.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - with the ability and willingness to close deals and make our existing customers 100% happy.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities with ecommerce providers
- Build relationships via email and phone to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline.
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers on their business marketing issues and operations.
- Use sales pitch and demo to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients and convince customer candidates for a free trial
- Follow the established sales process.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Sales experience with track record in which the candidate met or exceeded quota—measured in calls/day, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities, etc.
- Experience selling a technically-oriented product to small and medium sized ecommerce with a significant volume of outbound activity.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Recent experience in software technology, marketing automation, eBusiness, CRM software a plus
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the standard initial questions.
- Ability to do with right thing under tight deadlines & quota commensurate with a fast-growing start-up environment
- Experience in a selling environment
- German native speaker and fluent in English
The package comes along with attractive remuneration and the opportunity to take a key role in the following expansion of the company if expectations are met or exceeded. The initial project will take three months, for aproximately 2 days/week starting at 1st of October 2016 .