We are currently seeking for a project-based support (appr. 6-8 months) by highly qualified Software Developer to support the implement of the software and user interface of our analytical biosensor system. You will work closely together with our existing software developer in an interdisciplinary environment of physicists, chemists, and engineers.
You will be work together with our current Software Developer to implement the control- and analysis software of our protein analysis system, currently based on Labview, to a .NET codebase for commercial release.
- Development of the control and analysis software for our instrument
- Design and development of the graphical user interface
- Quality and release management of the software
Required technical experience:
- Profound knowledge in the programming language C#
- Software development with .NET and WPF
- Implementation of industrial software development processes
- Dependency Injection and Model View ViewModel
- UnitTesting and Subversion
Timing & Logistics:
Start as soon as possible
- Duration of the project appr. 6-8 months
- Competitive remuneration
- Presence in our offices in Munich highly desired