Session expiration Your session is going to expireClick here to extend

Budget (€) :

75,000 - 100,000

Posted on

1/10/19 1:24 PM

Freelancer location requirement:


This project has expired

Why don't you register anyway? We are sure that you will find many similar projects out of the thousands waiting for you!

Post similar project now


To create product architecture training module so that new developer comes up to speed quickly with product architecture understanding and is more productive in shorter time. A Product Architecture training program using audio/visuals power-point is to be created for new hires.

The Product Architecture document are available. They are a bit outdated but 90% is still current. It is a large C++ Product Comprising of about 500,000 Lines of C++ Code, 1500 .cpp/.h files.

Product Architecture Training program will be about 20% documentation, covering 100% architecture and 80% design. Remaining 20% design is to be identified by referring to relevant portion of source code.

In order to complete The Product Architecture Training Module, following shall be provided:

1. Edisphere will provide the relevant design documents that can be reused.

2. Edisphere will give presentation of architecture overview of the product.

3. Edisphere resources will be available to answer all the questions of the provider in order to save time digging into the code.

4. Edisphere will provide remote access to source code that can be executed and break points can be set.

5. Contractor will finalize the template of the product architecture training module in consultation with


6. Periodically send the documentation for review and comments.