We had a power outage in our building Thursday which occurred during nightly processing. Somehow this corrupted a number of tables in our database that left our web site and ERP non-operational.
Coming in on Friday morning I had access to error messages sent from these applications indicating tables were broken and needed to be repaired. I took the option in phpMyAdmin to repair the tables ahead of doing research on what that would entail.
While it did provide us a way to get these applications operational we’re seeing that data was lost in the repair. To complicate matters, our backup of this data was set to write to a disk that did not have any facility to recycle previous backups so it had stopped operating before I had started work here.
We do have a manual backup from the middle of last month.
We are looking for assistance in finding if there is anything we can do to recover this lost data. New orders have been keyed since the system was reactivated.