Challenge 1 You are required to produce an interactive program which will allow the user to draw on the screen. It should meet the following requirements:
- The user should be able to use the WASD keys to move the turtle up, left, down and right.
- On pressing the ‘k’ key, the user should be able to enter one or more custom colours (using RGB values), up to a maximum of 10. The red, green and blue values for each colour should be stored in separate arrays.
- Pressing the ‘c’ key should bring up a text menu allowing the user to select one of the custom colours.
- Pressing ‘h’ should bring up a help menu, explaining how to use the program.
- Pressing ‘p’ should lift/lower the pen
- Pressing the space bar should clear anything drawn by the turtle
- All text should be cleared once a menu is no longer in use (turtle drawings should remain)
- Pressing ‘x’ should exit the program
- Optional extra functionality may be included, for example:
- Inclusion of circles and other shapes, inserted at the current turtle position
- A ‘fractal drawing mode’ offering different fractal types, with its own menu
- Some sort of turtle ‘game’ mode, where the turtle must be steered around certain points on the screen successfully?