I need coding professionals to develop a code piece / app that accompanies online shoppers during their journeys across fashion vendors.
*Task description* - this in-browser app / coding piece should..
- read the URL and communicate with the backend to look up keywords
- Analyse the URL for these keywords
- Depending on the result show different interfaces
- read cookies to find out if this user has been identified
- gather user input and deliver it to the backend
- display results originating from back-end
- see interface scribbles here (beige areas / Chrome Firefox recommended):
Sample Desktop Browser https://live.uxpin.com/c[OBSCURED]dbd619f81eee3c01148db8816621#/pages/33599210?mode=m
Desktop Chrome Plugin
- Browser plugins, similar to Amazon's Wishlist
- Mobile app
- ..your approach!
If interested, please send me first comments on how to tackle this. I am also available for Skype Q&A. Please inform also about time frame and potential other requirements on user and/or backend side.
Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your input.
Best greets & happy 2016