We're building a online travel magazine and tour discovery site which is almost complete. Built on wordpress.
Unfortunately our current wordpress developers have let us down and we are therefore looking for someone to pick up the project and finish what remains.
The site is essentially a travel blog but includes a tour search engine which allows users to discover tours that have links directly through to the tour operators website. Tour operators can sign up to pay a monthly fee to list their tours and feature them on various parts of the site.
Here's a basic overview of what needs to be completed.
1. A change in layout to the article pages
2. Complete minor visual CSS errors and layout and functionality errors throughout the site.
3. Install Braintree subscription system to the dashboard and ensure that the tour operator's process between signing up to listing tours is seamless. This includes upgrading/downgrading their subscription and any add ons - including full testing.
4. A new design for the payments page
5. Making sure the site responds correctly to different screen sizes and mobiles and cross testing on different browsers.
6. Connection of newsletter sign up to mailchimp (tour operator and user signs ups will be to different mailchimp lists)
7. Ensure the filter system for tour searching is working correctly including adding a new 'tour type' field.
8. Move the site to our domain for launch.
We've attached a few annotated screenshots of the website to give a sample of the work that needs to be done. A full brief can be provided.
What we're looking for:
1. Someone can can pick up the project quickly, and work to finish what remains of the site in 1 week.
2. Someone we can work with on a long term basis for more development work in the future. (the next step will be a custom mobile version of the site and possibly an app so skills in this area are preferable)
3. Someone who understands our site and is lightening quick to turn around tasks.
4. Someone with proven experience in creating subscription based payment websites, preferably using the Braintree recurring billing system.
5. Someone who possesses a strong knowledge of custom wordpress development
6. Someone with excellent design skills.