Our UK client has an Expression Engine website that the current design agency cannot complete so we are looking for a helpful, honest and friendly expression engine expert to help finish and launch the site. Most of the initial work is just about modification of the templates but there is a little bit of functionality to sort out too. We would hope that the chosen expert would have a long term and lucrative contract with this client for the forseeable future.
The expert does not have to be a design/graphic expert as the majority of the final things to sort out are programming.
- We will first need to migrate the website from the current server to a new server with an established hosting provider.
- Once migrated we will need to finish the website off
The sorts of things to sort out are:
- View Basket – change wording to Shopping Basket
- Add new entry to Feature Channel for Accessories
- Home page images to rotate as they are currently static
- Enews – change wording on subscribe form from quarterly newsletter to regular newsletter
- Product category to be deleted
- Change order of drop down items under Product Finder
- Add UKAS and BS EN 9001:2008 logos to Quality Assurance section on home page
Please note that we would need the selected expert to review all the requirements (there are more) and give us a price which will be near to the final charge.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.