Our company is building an online platform to improve global connections for the academic and research community. We are looking for an experienced content developer/writer to create content for the company website by accurately describing our product offerings as well as “telling the story” in compelling and inviting ways. A design team will be creating a wireframe iteratively with your content development.
In this first phase, your responsibilities include:
* Scope out the main copy points for the landing and "about us" pages
* Create an initial draft of text for each page
* Work with the design team to iterate drafted copy until aims achieved.
At a later point in time, the second phase will involve creating addition content, such as:
* Content suitable for the company’s social media pages on Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
* Developing content for marketing campaigns, such as promotional emails.
Please note that we are only looking for content development for Phase One at this point in time.
Our ideal candidate:
* Native or fluent in written and spoken English.
* Experienced in content development for the web.
* Experience working with the academic/research community or the academic publishing industry.
* A flexible and responsive team player who is comfortable working remotely and iteratively in a small team environment.
Please send us:
* 2-3 samples of your completed work (ideally urls if publicly accessible).
* Information on best way to reach you.