We're a cause-based, not-for-profit, global enterprise that produces health IT thought leadership, education, events, market research and media services around the world. Founded in 1961, Our company WorldWide encompasses more than 52,000 individuals, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, governmental and not-for-profit organizations across the globe, plus over 600 corporations and 250 not-for-profit partner organizations, that share this cause.
As the Europe Web Developer you will play a vital role in improving, updating, and creating our many websites using different platforms such as etouches (mainly), Drupal and WordPress.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to both develop existing websites and to create new ones
- Build the framework – or 'architecture' – of the site and implement the command buttons, payment systems, video, sound, photos or animation
- Make sure that new websites can be smoothly integrated into the client's existing platform Work on the site's appearance/design
- Design skills including the creation of eNewsletters and web banners
- Test the site under construction to find and fix any problems – or 'bugs' – before it goes live
- Excellent level of English (German is a plus)
- 2 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities and work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to utilize SQL technologies
- Good knowledge in WordPress and Drupal
- Good graphics skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Have a creative spirit, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work in an international & dynamic environment
The role is based in Berlin, Mitte. If you are interested please send your CV and a cover letter.