We are looking for a skilled designer that will create a small corporate design based on a pre-existing logo for a small newly-founded IT consulting company.
Since our customers are Startup-Companies as well as Telecommunication and Technology providers, a Corporate Design / Corporate Identity should look young, modern, fresh but also successful and professional.
Foundation for that Corporate Design / Corporate Identity are two things:
- The company name
- A pre-existing Logo (which may be altered if needed)
The company is located in Germany – so formats, standard layouts, legally required content etc. must follow German laws and German customs. (If you are not familiar with these standards, I am sure we can work that out collaboratively)
All rights to the design (including rights to alter the design) are transferred to us upon project closure. If we need a change and/or more designs later on (brochures, stickers, banners etc.) we will certainly come back to you – but we just don’t want to be forced to do so.
For payment, we will need an invoice suitable for the German legal / fiscal system. If there is absolutely no way you can provide such invoice, please do not let this stop you from providing an offer – we are sure we can work something out.
Consequently, the scope of the project which we are asking for is as follows:
- Modification of the Logo if needed (probably font changes might be necessary) [Delivery format: Photoshop or Illustrator]
- Definition of the Corporate Design / Corporate Identity: Fonts, Font sizes & colours including a brief description, when to use which Fonts and which Colours. If you choose Fonts that are not part of Windows 7 or Microsoft Office, please let us know where we can download / buy the Fonts – or simply provide the font files (.ttf)
- Printable business card design that we can send to an offset printing company “as is”. [Delivery format: Photoshop or Illustrator]
- Web-Design: for a small site consisting of an attractive suitable landing page, about us, references, contact, blog and imprint (imprint does not have to be a main menu item – a small link at the bottom link list will suffice). Unless there are viable reasons against this, we would like to run that web-design / web-page on the “Jimdo Pro” package of http://www.jimdo.com/">www.jimdo.com [Delivery format: Photoshop] Please specify how much extra it would cost if you created a Jimdo CMS Template, too!
- Word-Templates for a) invoices, b) business letters (German style) and c) miscellaneous blank documents (for notes, product descriptions etc.). For a+b please make sure that the typical address/date block only appears on page 1 (in case e.g. a business letter happens to exceed one page) [Delivery format: Word 2010]
- Word-Template for a multi-page document (such as business-plan, product specification, project report etc.). The template should contain at least a cover page, table of contents, version history, regular page for the content, and a closing page which should contain our contact info. The template should define all relevant CI/CD-compliant styling, formatting, layout, text definitions, headline definitions, header, footer, and tables (table design + table text) etc. We want to focus on the content, not the layout/design. [Delivery format: Word 2010]
- PowerPoint-Template (please design cover slide & regular slide) [Delivery format: PowerPoint 2010]
- e-mail-Signature (to make sure that even the e-mail signature matches the corporate design, fonts and colours). The signature must be usable with Outlook 2010 and Google Apps.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Before you consider making an offer, we’d like to ask you for three things:
- Please contact us at [OBSCURED] – we would like to send you the logo mentioned above and tell you a little bit about our company name and our philosophy so you get a better understanding of who we are and what we want.
- Since every designer / design company has his/her personal style, we would like to ask you to send us suitable references (examples of corporate designs - or portions thereof - that you recently created, which show your personal style & reflect the style and quality we can expect if we choose to work with you).
- Also, we would appreciate it if you could send us first ideas / drafts / sketches e.g. of the intended web design and/or the letter head and/or the business cards so we can get a visual impression of the direction you are taking us if we choose to work with you.