A video with this storyline:
1. Lucy and Sophie are two young girls end-20s from London they’re planning a trip to Vienna
2. They would like to go shopping in Vienna. But they don’t want to shop the brands they already now such as: H&M, Hugo Boss, Zara, Nike, Top Shop, C&A, Gap, Levi’s, O’Neil, Bellfield, French Connection, Barbour etc. (challenge because we're not allowed to use the logos of the brands)
3. So they plan their shopping trip ahead on the Internet with the www.fashiontouri.com web page. They’re looking for the City (Vienna) and they click on the filters what they would like to discover. They pack the labels in the bag add the sightseeing places. They create their shopping and sightseeing-route, download it and share it on their social media profiles.
4. You see the world in black and white and one red airplane that is flying from London to Vienna that has the icon of the red hat up on the Austrian map
5. The FashionTouri-Claim appears: “Shop like a local” and the world and Vienna is in colour.
6. The girls are in the city and with the FashionTouri-Route on their phone in their hands they make their city trip - some popular Viennese sighseeingplaces pop up in the back and on the city-map the red FashionTouri-hats are everywhere as a sign that there are the national stores.
7. Suddenly they are surrounded by other FashionTouri-Tourists (male&female, many different age groups) and everybody wears a red FashionTouri-hat, they all follow together a city guide that wears a T-Shirt with the FashionTouri-Logo. They make a guided shopping-tour together. Everybody is happy because they explore the city and many new national Austrian brands at the same time.
8. In the last slide airplanes fly around the whole world and everywhere the red hats pop up until the whole world is covered by the red hats
9. The FashionTouri-Logo appears and the sentence:
“Be a FashionTouri too”