[obscured] is a company wich works on IT support for customers. Most oriented on server virtualization and support on servers (linux and windows).
We need to create an internal web based wiki that will hold all our kowledge base, procedures and clipboard about customers with an access based on user and group permissions for admins, techicians and customers.
Our needs are:
- modular access based on permissions (every customer can see only his own project, documents, pages and files);
- web editable spreadshit for network IP listing and comments;
- easy webpages editing from a wyswyg interface;
- Multi language translations;
- all other basic tools to achieve our needs;
- secured to avoid most possibilities of intrusions (catpcha at logins, ...).
Would be very usefull having an integration with our active directory and versioning of documents, pages, ...
Graphics is not so important, just a few customizations about logo, company name and colours. Obviously it should be decent.
Someone suggested us tikiwiki ot twiki, but for us is not so important.
Everithing will be hosted on our server and provided with SSL to our custmers.