Customer Service Representative, Dutch speaker based in Amsterdam
TerraCycle is seeking a Customer Service representative, fluent in Dutch with a good level of English, based in Amsterdam, who is going to be responsible for customer service of an innovative diaper collection pilot programme. This person will be contracted by TerraCycle Netherlands for a 3-month mission with the opportunity of expansion or conversion into a long-term contract if the pilot is successful.
TerraCycle is a social enterprise that has fallen in love with the concept of garbage. We are determined to eliminate the idea of waste by making it possible to recycle items that are traditionally considered non-recyclable. We are a global pioneer in green business and through working with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world who sponsor our collection programs, we’re the largest processor of flexible packaging in the world.
In September TerraCycle is launching 2 groundbreaking pilot programs in collaboration with a large FCG company in order to collect and recycle diapers in the city of Amsterdam, starting in September 2018:
• A collection programme where TerraCycle will install and service 10 smart collection bins (with the help of third-party partners) in different locations of the city for users to drop off their used diapers
• A Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) model with a selection of families, where TerraCycle will manage a website to collect subscriptions orders and liaise with third-party partners to ensure regular delivery of new diapers, and pick up used diapers, to users directly to and from their homes
The Customer Service representative will report into the Project Manager based in London and closely work with the Project Coordinator based in Amsterdam.
- Provide world-class reactive and proactive customer service to users of the Smart bin and the DTC model, by email, landline and WhatsApp
- For the smart bin model, register any issue that might happen with the bin reported by users and provide a solution in a timely manner
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Support the development of standard responses and procedures to facilitate the management of customer service
- Work with the Project coordinator and project partners to solve any issue that might occur (i.e. missed pickup/delivery, smart bin not working, etc.)
- Keep the activity report updated
- Administering surveys by email or phone, collecting data and supporting creation of reports
- Support other the project team with other duties as needed
- Experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in both Dutch and good level of English
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken)
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to travel and spend a 2-week training period in TerraCycle’s EU HQs in West London
- Ability to work as Freelancer in the Netherlands
- Flexibility to work outside regular office hours (i.e. early mornings 6-10) and late afternoon (4-8)
- Flexibility to work some Saturdays
Salary: depending on experience
Start date: mid- September for training in London, from end of September in Amsterdam.
Please send a resume and motivation letter to [OBSCURED]
Our offices: https://bit.ly/2LS9NIh
Blog: (ENG) https://terracyclecommunity.blog/ (FR) https://blogterracycle.fr/
Our latest newsletter: http://zog8.mjt.lu/nl2/gm7w/lvjr1.html?hl=en