endor affiliate system for Fashion Reserve
(OBSCURED) is an online marketplace for selling electronic fashion design assets: designers upload their work to FR. Others buy and download it.
The site runs on Wordpress, with the Marketify theme, Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) digital product commerce plugin, and EDD Frontend Submissions (FES) for vendors to sign in and upload/manage their files.
For information, from every sale, FR takes 20%. The vendor takes 80%.
We want an affiliate system to plug in to our site.
The affiliate system should be targeted to acquiring vendors.
The process should work like this, basically:
1. Affiliate logs in to Affiliate link and applies to become an Affiliate.
2. Admin approves Affiliate and sets a commission %, system produces unique registration/code/url.
3. Affiliate sends out the url. Vendors may register and upload their work.
4. Vendors sell their work through our site.
5. Affiliate logs into affiliate system and can check their commission and withdraw rewards through Paypal.
6. Affiliate takes their money from FR commission, NEVER from Vendor.
7. Affiliate may want to do A/B testing so he should have the ability to generate many different urls specific to him.
8. Admin should be able to set timing of the deal – e.g. 50% from FR commission for Affiliate for 12 months.
After some research, it seems that AffiliateWP, by EDD, is the best option for us. However, after contacting the programmer, they say that their system is unable to handle this: it is built 1. Not for marketplaces and 2. For customers not for vendors. We think that the plugin should be tweaked. However, we are happy for you to advise on other options.