We are looking for an experienced data scientist to help kickstart our AI driven job platform. The project is based on MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Node.js and Python Microservices. It is running on Kubernetes and Google Compute Services.
Your primary focus will be the generation of ontologies / taxonomies from text and the Wikimedia API to draw conclusions from job title to job requirements and match them with user profiles. You will also be responsible for matching similar database entries to discard duplicate content and building a recommender system.
We are going to work in an office in Hamburg for next month and are happy if you will join us there. Remote work is possible too.
Skills And Qualifications
- Natural language processing
- Ontology / taxonomy generation from
- Knowledge management
- Knowledge representation
- Similarity matching to e.g. discard duplicate content
- Content-based filtering for recommender systems
- Collaborative filtering
- Google Cloud Storage
- Experience with the Wikimedia API is preferred
- Experience with graph databases for knowledge graphs is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Passion for new and evolving technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with both engineers and management