language-English and German
daily rate-400-500 EUR
Skills and Specifications
• Configuration and deployment of OS images to Lab servers, desktops, and devices using Microsoft deployment products
• Servers, workstations, and devices
• Configuration of Windows Server and Virtualized Server environments using Hyper-V
• Provisioning Virtual machines and maintaining template libraries
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Virtual Manager
• Good understanding and setup experience of Windows Clustering . Hyper-V & SQL
• Microsoft Enterprise Software – Operating Systems (current and legacy), Office, System Center Suite, and other Microsoft software. Storage partner monitoring and configuration software
• 3rd party software, utilities, and drivers for various hardware components
• Smart hands support for Lab Network infrastructure
• Cisco 1GigE/10GigE networking knowledge, basic configuration and administration, and network patch cable management. Infrastructure connectivity to various networks
• Configuration and maintenance of storage equipment including SAN, NAS, ISCSI, SMB3.0 File Share appliances, and Azure Storage base appliances. Vendors include EMC, NetApp.
• Fiber channel switch design, configuration, administration and maintenance on Brocade (and possibly QLogic and Emulex).
• Configuration and maintenance of rack mounted, and blade servers provide by Dell, HP, Cisco, and other vendors.
• Knowledge of Azure a benefit
• Ability to manage Private Cloud environments (on-site and external)
• Azure Hybrid Cloud
• Configure and manage Azure Virtual Machines through the use Microsoft Azure pack or use of web-based management portal
General Maintenance Overview
• OS updates using Windows Update and/or WSUS
• Firmware updates to switches, server components and other hardware, etc.