We need a Drupal-Themer to create a subtheme of the Drupal-Commerce-Kickstart theme (based on Omega). http://demo.commerceguys.com/ck/
Our project is to be a website with an integrated QR-Code generator and Dynamic QR-Code management system (that's redirection service with statistics) all linked up to a Commerce Kickstart Online-Shop to sell print products featuring the QR-Codes that the clients generate.
There are a total of 38 screens. Detailed balsamiq.com mock-ups for each screen exist and the target design is defined using vector graphics and will be provided. Layout changes to the original Commerce Kickstart theme have intentionally been kept to a minimum. All functional components will be prepared and packaged into an installation profile.
All administration features or anything inaccessible to the public does not have to be themed.
The theme must provide a responsive design like it's parent and must also maintain the same browser compatibilities as its parent does.
As all design work will be provided by us, no designer skills are required for this job. The technical requirements are the following:
* Experience with Drupal Themes and also the creation of Drupal sub-themes.
* Experience with the Omega Theme framework (http://drupal.org/project/omega) and responsive design in general.
* Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
* Able to use a vector image editing software package (i.e. Adobe InDesign or Illustrator)
* Able to use GIT versioning system actively with a collaborative mindset
A free user account at Github.com is also required.
The theme must be completed no later than 22nd of May 2013, allowing for one week of testing thereafter.