We are looking for a "REALLY" creative talent to design the store and then implement it on Amazon webstore. No inventory upload is required as all our products are already listed on Amazon.
Hence the tasks are as follows:
- Logo design
- Flat designs (if you are super talented then 1 design, otherwise options - to be discussed)
- Website designing comprising of home page, category page, product detail page, user interaction pages like login, my account etc, static pages for policies and help
- We intend to use CBA so there is no need for checkout pages
- We will require some banners to begin with then if the designing is of our liking, this can become an ongoing work. We will need 5 full width home page banners, 10 half width small banners, top banners for all the category pages (7 categories)
- Some specific landing pages (2-3 pages)
- Customise the look of various Webstore elements like quick view etc
- Implement Webstore widgets like featured products, also viewed products
- DoTD design and implementation
- New and mark down labels on product images on category page as well as PDP
- Customer emails (quiz - how many webstore emails can be customised?)
- All the designs in preferably layered PNG format or layered PSD format.
We will provide the following inputs:
- A technically mature (really mature) single point of contact for queries, milestone validations and deliverable approvals
- High resolution images for various products (product shots as well as lifestyle shots - more than 2000 pixels on the longer side)
- Fast turnaround for validations
- Clear ideas of our requirements
- High level of understanding of what can be and cannot be done on Amazon Webstore because we know the pros and cons of this platform.
Some of our references are as below: - www. myla. com - us. karenmillen. com - www. anastasiafashions. co. uk - www. roddandgunn. com. au - www. stashtea. com - www. figleaves. com