VEBTAS, a Turkish start-up Company focussed on the creation of innovative web-sites, is looking for a web developer to support its front-end and back-end development for one of its web-sites.
We are looking for an enthusiastic coder to work with the founding team on a new web-based social platform project; a good part of the coding for the platform has already been done and we are now looking for someone who can finish the job in order to bring the platform on-line (the initial “Project”) and then work on continuous optimisation for a period of roughly 6 months on a part-time basis (1-2 days per week).
Work can be carried out remotely.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Fluency in django / python
- Html + CSS
- Experience in SEO
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- English communication skills are a must