***** Details *****
- Category of Work: IT & Programming - Web Programming
- Project will be a domain management system.
- We will be using 99designs for the layout design.
- The majority of the backend will be coded in Java by us.
- $30-40 (USD) per hour.
- Estimated time of work: 1-2 months, with the option of working together on succeeding projects.
- A second and vastly more intriguing domain project may be offered upon the completion of this project, contingent on the outcome of this project.
***** Requirements *****
- Guru knowledge in SQL (e.g., MySQL).
- Guru in HTML/CSS.
- Guru in cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera) support (e.g.: jQuery).
- Guru in PHP or JSP (only one is required).
- Guru in Java.
- Willingness to learn HTML5 in the future (if it's necessary to complete the project).
- Proficient English.
- Availability: 15 hours per week.
- Must have previous works to show
***** Bonus *****
- Guru in SQL.
- Knowledgeable in HTML5.
- Knowledgeable/experienced with Apache.
- Knowledgeable about DNS.
- Knowledegable about domain names.
- Availability: 15-40 hours per week.
***** Misc. *****
- Must have some prior projects that they've worked on to show us their work.
- Ed can play around with their past projects and gauge what he thinks of their work.
- Must be passionate to work: if one person is a bit more knowledgeable but less eager to work, I want the one begging for the job.