The project must implement comments notifications and approval for a Drupal 6 based dual-language social network.
The code must be clean and well commented to allow new additions (eg. other types of notifications).
The following features must be implemented as one or more Drupal 6 modules, if needed they can depend on well maintained and documented Drupal.org modules.
Users must have the ability to require approval of comments posted on their profile page. An interface to view pending comments and approve them must be implemented.
Notify users when a new comment is posted on content related to them.
- Use different templates for each commented content type (forum, personal profile), must also have multilingual support
- Access to various replacement tokens (commenter name, avatar, post title...)
- Should be possible to show notifications in a panel (not to be implemented for now)
If more than a comment is posted on the same content in a certain time span group the notifications or push only the last notification.
Clean preferences panel
- Require your approval if someone posts something on your profile
Email me when:
- Someone comments your content
- Someone publishes a comment on your profile
- Someone comments a content you commented before
- Someone replies to your comments
- A comment is waiting for approval on my profile
- Preferred language: Italian/English
Email notifications would be sent during Drupal cron run (every 20-30 minutes) in the user's preferred language (Italian or English), only notifications older than 5 minutes must be sent.