I'd like to request an offer for a social network community page built on Drupal. Following, please find some specifications for a first estimate:
Social networking functions are pretty basic:
- registration process including the possibility to login with Facebook account
- profile with pre-defined information and pictures/albums
- private messages among members
- contact/friend requests
- member search based on some of the information given in the profiles
- community discussion board with different sub-topics (posting is connected with profile)
In addition the site needs an event booking system - probably the most difficult part.
The administrator must be able to create events (date, time, text, picture, min./max. participants) that community members can book. Events are listed by category (party, sport, ...) and date.
Payment is handled via Paypal and any other form that can be integrated without a lot of hassle. A booking confirmation should be sent automatically after payment. Also the booked event should show up in the user's profile.
Last but not least, the website requires some content pages (mainly text and pictures; blog-style) and a standard footer (impressum, contact form, about, social media links).
Some general information about the project:
- additional features to increase user experience are welcome if they do not impact the budget too much
- non-essential features could be skipped if they would require an effort that is out of proportion (after consultation)
- no final decision on design yet - could be provided or created by you according to some prerequisites
- content will be provided or inserted later
- user storys could also be provided if necessary, but a more dynamic project development would be appreciated
Looking forward to your quotes.