Dual SIM manager
You use two SIM cards, and you are always sending messages or calling people using the wrong SIM card.
Dual SIM Manager
- Reads on which SIM card you received the message or call
- When replying or returning the call, SIM Manager asks should it use the same SIM or would prefer another
- Upon replying to a message or returning a phone call, application should read/recognize which SIM was used to receive the message/call
- Before sending message or completing call, application should check that same SIM is used, as was used when received
- If different, then Application, should present option to change to original SIM of message or continue with different SIM
- Insertion of “primary SIM” selector in contact page to assign which SIM should “normally” be used when calling or messaging a contact
- Selector function, As above, check which SIM is active, and if different from “primary” designated SIM, offer to change to designated.